In 12 days we will be in Fort Collins. New house, new neighbors, new schools, new playgrounds and new adventures are all awaiting us.
- Keep my brain and fingers working in a professional way, since I won’t be working any longer
- Have a constant reminder of our first summer in Fort Collins and my first summer as a stay-at-home-mom
Fort Collins goals:
- Create the best summer of our lives
- Do something new everyday of the summer for 100 days in Fort Collins (can’t promise they will be extravagant, but everyday we’ll try and find something new to do)
- Spend as little $ as possible as we try to be creative with our adventures
- Make new friends (for the kids and the adults in our family)
That is about it – for the Grandma’s and Gigi’s in our life (who I anticipate will be the most regular readers), hope you enjoy reading about our adventures and come visit us soon!